Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hi there, my name is Michael and I am a 20 year old student in the Advertising program at Sheridan College in Oakville. So far I have really enjoyed the program. Last year I was in the Computer Programming program at Sheridan and it really wasn't for me. I am very glad  that have been accepted into Advertising. I think that I am a creative thinker and can really come up with some big ideas. I think that after I have graduated from the program I would like to go into the business side of advertising rather than creative. Below you will see a photo of me.

 I am really into almost every type of music, and I play guitar in a few bands. I would really like to work in a large advertising agency in Toronto, possibly creating ads for different bands and instruments. I have decided to a start blog to share my ideas of good and bad advertisements. I think this stream of social media will really help me to be able to build up my profile and really get my name out there in the advertising industry. I'm fairly new to blogging but I am going to try my best to find some great ads to really keep everyone engaged. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment